On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Rafaël Carré <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm glad to announce you that the Sansa AMS today delivered their first
> meaningful sound, like a baby coming to the world:

That's awesome!  I'm sorry that I haven't had the time/energy/ability
to help out with the port so far.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

        -- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"