On Sun, 22 Feb 2009, Maurus Cuelenaere wrote:

What to do? I am not a legal expert, I sympathize with your needs and request, I would be disappointed to see the code ripped out of your distribution, but I do not know if there is a practical way to satisfy the need. I am open to your suggestions.

As the main problem was his license being incompatible with GPL, this'll probably end up in me rewriting the code.

A pity. The guy clearly needs to read up on GPL and effects of not being GPL compatible. I don't see how his license makes his code "maximally distributed" with this problem...

--

 / daniel.haxx.se