lang files

  The voice changes in FS #9067 are more of a proof of concept at this point.
Splashes and menus should be automatically voiced due to the ID2P() macro.
Blackjack also includes some explicit voice changes and in theory you could
probably play a hand or two without using the screen.

  The actual voicing is just roughly done for Blackjack and so it is fairly
confusing. I haven't touched any other plugins at this point other than
Blackjack, Chopper, and Chessbox. Basically all strings in a plugin will be
moved to the lang files unless it makes sense for them to be hardcoded.
Blackjack's start page is untranslated because I plan on reworking it with a
menu at some point.

  I see, do you think it might be possible for me to play chess without having
to look at the screen?

  I would be very interested in playing solitaire, what would be the best way
to make a start translating its strings? if I managed to get anywhere I would
upload a patch to fs #9067 as guess any strings translated into the lang file
would help when it comes to putting them into there own files.
  Am I right in thinking chopper is a graphical game that a person would need
site in order to play?