alex wallis wrote:
Hi list.
I was just keeping my usual eye on the rockbox site today and noticed a few things I am wondering if someone could please explain.

Firstly in the news section, what exactly does
"2009-04-01
After months of negotiations, Apple has finally agreed to our terms and Rockbox is now an enthusiasic part of Apple's development team!" mean? There is no link to get more information on what this means for rockbox and what exactly this partnership relates to.

My second question is
why has svn access been disabled? I wasn't planning to do a checkout today,
but all it says on the page next to it is
"see news and irc."
I didn't see anything in the news section about why svn access has been disabled.

Just curious that's all, so hope someone can clear these issues up for me.

I assure you, new information will be out tomorrow absolutely clearing up both of these issues.

I see, but tell me does the svn access have anything to do with the new apple partnership? I hope apple isn't going to start being able to dictate the course of the project and what is and is not going to be included such as support or lack of for various formats etc.