Anton Veretenenko wrote:
Is it possible to make strings description more informative? I mean
what does current string represent, which action or function it
describes.
For example:
LANG_BEEP
it, is it right?)
English: Track Skip Beep

If it's possible then translating can be easier and more people can be
involved in.

You're right - the developers who add new strings unfortunately generally tend to write very poor descriptions. It would be great to get improved descriptions, but this is hard work. I'm not sure how to improve this situation, other than someone paying a lot of attention to these strings.

--
Jonas Häggqvist
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk