On 22.09.2009 19:28, Alex Parker wrote:

I'm not too clear why we have a separate manual credits file

This may stem from the fact that the manual wasn't an integral part of Rockbox in its early days, i.e. part of SVN etc but was rather developed in Wiki or otherwise.

IMO a contribution to any part of Rockbox significant enough to get recognition should be in the same credits file

I agree. Now that the software and the manual are one there's no reason to have two files.

I'd like to add the three people in CREDITS-MANUAL who aren't in CREDITS to CREDITS and then bin CREDITS-MANUAL.

Do you want to preserve the historical order of addition? :-)