> I'd commit that if no one object.
> It is a plugin to remove theme files.
> See the task FS#10187 ( http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/10187 ) for
> details.
> There are test builds on the forum(see
> http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?topic=22369.0 ) for about two months
> and no one has reported problem.
> So, I think it's ok to commit.
> If you have any opinions, please let me know.
> Teruaki.

The last patch looks a bit fishy to me. I'm not sure why it needs a
context menu in the core, can't it be just installed as a viewer? I'd be
in favor of the one that does it without context menu.

I'm also unsure why it implements a printf(), are existing tools not
applicable?

How does it things that are usually shared (fonts, icons)?

What's the point of rockbox-fonts.config, what is it used for? Rockbox
isn't limited to the fonts pre-installed. Anyone can build their own
font and use them in themes.

It seems to be limited to themes in the /.rockbox/themes directory. That
seems unneeded if it works as a viewer. Also, themes are by no means
tied to that directory.