Hey, alex. I knew Vinux befor, it was build for visualy impared or blind people
(i am visualy impared ;) ). The problem with the shared folder may this: The
created folder is a virtual one and if you share this via vmware, it is still
on the vm hard disk. Try to take the folder on your real OS and share it from
there to the machine. Hosting is a bit of problems, yes. Try to find a
P2P-network, this is a good alternative i thing. i only have 2GB for my hp, not
enugh^^. Also, try to hold the hard disk smal. I saw a linux saytem that only
needed 600mb!
I hope, i could help you! Byebye!!