Ive tried getting the discussion started twice already. Also I don't
necessarily agree about the quality, I just stated facts.
(On phone with no control over how it quotes the reply)

On Dec 29, 2009 1:17 PM, "Rafaël Carré" <rafael.ca...@gmail.com> wrote:

Le 29/12/09 00:37, Jonathan Gordon a écrit :

> iirc in irc Before this thread started was talk about the build being >
lower quality than previo...
Is it ?

> Also in the opening post there is the point of letting big changes >
settle.
Which big changes ?

> I havnt seen much in the way of movement here and without > talking about
where we want to be and...
I'm not sure what's the point of this discussion.

If you think we shouldn't release before starting talking, why not
starting the discussion?

--
Rafaël Carré