Hi Mike,

Firstly, thanks for your interest in Rockbox!

Secondly, you'd be much better off sending this to one of our mailing lists.
Whilst Frank and I are both down as interested parties for mentoring such a
project, we (as an organisation) still have to decide which projects we're
even going to run yet, and that's a decision for more than just the two of
us. Therefore I suggest you sign up to the rockbox-dev list, and indicate
your interest there.

Bryan