On 3/29/2010 11:28, Paul Louden wrote:
Since you vanished from IRC before I got to respond:

Do you intend to add the other keymaps to this, or just leave it as a feature only e200s get and hope someone else will add them in later?

It seems like something you should be able to accomplish via the sims rather than leaving this a player-exclusive feature.

Yeah, sorry about that. I only had a minute and wanted time to solicit feedback.

Anyway, I plan to submit keymaps for the e200 and c200 targets only. I don't know a thing about other targets or how users expect them to behave. If I tried to WAG it, it could be disastrous. In any case, unless a define is placed in the associated config file, the patch will ignore all the additions and the result is no change from status quo. It's merely available to be switched on at a later date given the appropriate keymap and define.

BTW, the patch works in the associated sim also, so it's not player only.