On 14/05/10 23:10, Al Le wrote:
Hello everybody.

I already asked for comments on this patch on IRC and am asking the same now
via mailing list. If nobody objects, I'll commit the patch in a couple of days.

The purpose of the patch is to display the FM frequency with as little digits
after the decimal point as possible, but with as many as is needed to
accurately display the frequency according to the regional FM setting.

E.g. for Europe the frequency will be displayed as 95.3, but for Italy as 95.30
since in Italy the frequency is changed in 0.05 MHz steps.

My only comment is that this looks a bit odd. I know it makes sense logically, but all the radios I own use two decimal places, and having only one just looks a bit weird.

Alex