On 2010-08-20 21:48, Frank Gevaerts wrote:
On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 03:56:13PM +0200, Thomas Martitz wrote:
To summarize: In my view, my GSoC project was an overall success.
I think nobody will disagree with that! Congratulations :)
In the end I'm looking back to more than 3 joyful months.
I'd like to thank all people involved, especially my mentor Frank
Gevaerts.
Thanks, but I don't think I really deserve that. I didn't ever feel I
had to do much, even to the point that I sometimes felt that I didn't
do enough. The fact that your project was a success really is thanks
to you, not me!

1+ from me - nice job done!
Where is the n900 port btw? ;)

Being backup mentor was even easier, I only had to proof-read the evaluation :)

Peter