Gerhard / All,

It seems to me that the majority of typing is involved in typing the name and
description, not the password itself, particularly if URLs are involved.

How about a modification to the plugin that will import a list of Names and
Descriptions, but explicitly rejects anything else? And rejects the whole file
if it looks like there's a third field in there?

So you end up having to re-type the passwords, but they are never transferred
across in plaintext anywhere.

This seems like a reasonable compromise to me.

I'm also working on a change to the way that the vkeyboard works that I think
will make entering text easier, and it would be pretty well suited to this
particular purpose.

Sean