On 8/23/2010 09:08, Peter Lecky wrote:

On 15.8.2010 20:18, Jeff Goode wrote:
  If I remember correctly it was because it was difficult to find a key
mapping that would be appropriate, available and consistent for both the
WPS and tree screens.  Feel free to propose a keymap change and it'll be
easy enough to switch on hotkeys for that target.
Bah it is really a problem. Is it okay to use a combinations? e.g.
home+up to activate a hotkey?
Jeff
Peter
You're "okay" to use any combination you're happy with. There's no technical reason why you can't, and it's a simple change. But to commit a keymap change for everyone else is a bigger deal than it appears. I'd put it up to other Clip Plus users on the user forum and on IRC and get some input before making a permanent change in the main trunk.

Jeff