On 25.10.2010 23:17, Bertrik Sikken wrote:
I'm not completely sure if I know what kinetic scrolling is.
I can't really comment on the implementatiom because I'm not very
familiar with the list handling code.

Kinetic scrolling is simply that you (s)wipe over the screen with your finger to accelerate the list, and when you leave the screen it keeps scrolling (although decelerating). It's basically how you scroll though list on any touchscreen device with a relatively modern OS (i.e. all but Rockbox :) ).

If it doesn't have much impact on non-touchscreen players, it's fine
with me.

It doesn't change behavior on non-touchscreen.

Kind regards,
Bertrik