On 26.10.2010 13:20, Paul Louden wrote:
On 10/26/2010 6:16 AM, Thomas Martitz wrote:

I'd propose to make the change for all and force people to adapt the missing parts finally (the absolute point mode is not a new thing at all)?

So wait, the idea is to enable this mode so that you can force other people to do the work of adapting the rest? Wouldn't, ideally, you adapt things to absolute touch yourself if you feel it needs done so badly? It seems somewhat bad form to do it this way.

I would maybe do it myself if I had access to the devices. And I bet I'm not the only one the switch-over is needed badly.

The situation hasn't changed in ages, so I think a radical change is needed to get people moving.

Best regards.