One issue turned up with building the toolchain on cygwin which was
solved. Building gcc 4.5 requires a c++ compiler so make sure you have
one installed, the rockboxdev.sh patch was also updated (in FS#7832).
I also spotted a warning in the coldfire bootloaders but i can't test
if my patch doesn't break them as i only have the iriver h300 for
which the svn bootloader doesn't work anyway and it isn't recoverable
without external hardware that i don't have.
I built bootloaders for the iaudio m5 and x5 as these should be easy
to recover from broken bootloaders. It would be great if someone could
please test them:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17484767/m5_fw.bin
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17484767/x5_fw.bin

Nils