On 16.03.2011 13:40, Thomas Martitz wrote:

Flights from London on Sunday seem to be either very early or very expensive (at least to Berlin).

Would it make sense to stay another night and take an early flight on monday? That seems save 40-70€ for the flight, but obviously there's additional cost for the staying another night.

OTOH, if anyone else is in the same situation we could minimize that cost. Sunday evening would be a good chance for a DevConPub with everyone not leaving Sunday afternoon too.

Hmm, no replies (except one from gevaerts on IRC).

Just as a reminder and to express that question clearly: Is anyone else considering staying until Monday (or longer) because leaving on Sunday impractical? If yes, then we can possibly organize to save costs.

Best regards.