Hey there,

The whiteboard was supposed to be a kind of joke, and in fact, points 2 and
3 still are. We haven't dropped archos support, and nor have we ditched
cygwin.

We are however moving to Git - we discussed the windows angle for this, and
concluded there's enough support of git there now that it's not a hurdle for
entry. (I personally use Msysgit on my work PC - so do have some experience
here!)

I've got a set of notes from the DevCon in a google doc - but I've still got
to turn them into something which reads nicely for other people. So bear
with me - and I'll get on it today hopefully.

Bry