"About" is the main menu is a whole bunch of wrong, in my opinion. It should
be a System/Settings (whatever it gets called) sub-menu.
I don't see it as being important enough to deserve a placement right off
the main menu, and I'm hoping I'm not the only one...

I wish I could count the times I thought this pain-in-the-ass was
resolved...

[Saint]