Am 05.11.2011 11:47, schrieb Alex Parker:

Hi guys,

So, FS#12325, FS#12337 and FS#12279 are marked as being fixed which is good news, leaving FS#12310 outstanding as a blocker.

My feeling is that it would be handy to get that fixed before branching, what do people think?

I tend to agree. OTOH FS#12310 affects only the nano2g.

In addition, does anyone have other issues that they think are necessary before release?

Voice is broken when .talk files are used, that's release critical. I can finally reproduce it so yes it should be fixed pre-branch. I'll give my best.

Best regards.