Ipod Nano 1st Generation, 4GB, original everything
HW rev: 0x000C0006
LCD type: 1
PP version:  PP5022C
Est. clock (kHz) 81802  (30677 next look)

Running unaltered.ipod:
Pass: 0
Exiting, 37 mismatches
Press PLAY to quit
(FWIW on clean shutdown the screen was left with alternating horizontal
lines (1 pixel high it appears) of black and white.  Haven't NOTICED
that before).

Running (default) modified build:
Ran for ~6 minutes, 38 passes.  Will run again and longer if you want.

Running dma.ipod: (I believe you misspoke as to the name in your readme)
Ran for ~6 minutes, 41 passes.  Will run again and longer if you want.

I will use this build as my normal build, yadda yadda yadda, but won't
init database unless you say it would be helpful.  This device just
shuffles shit while I'm running, I never look at it.