Am 10.02.2012 21:44, schrieb Frank Gevaerts:
Hi all,

If we want to apply to participate again to the Google Summer of Code
2012, we'll need more project ideas and more mentors.

No replies. I guess the desire to participate in gsoc isn't strong this year.

I would throw in an idea or two, if it isn't to late already. I think we're in need of a more dynamic skin layout system to support multiple screen sizes with a single skin. Multiple approaches are imaginable. Another nice item would be working in the playback/buffering engine to allow buflib allocations without intercepting playback.

On the other hand, seeing this low enthusiasm, we perhaps shouldn't apply at all (which would be sad IMO).

Best regards.