Am 29.06.2012 17:53, schrieb Bertrik Sikken:
Am 25.06.2012 00:01, schrieb Jacob Mansfield:
Hi All,
I just noticed that my Sansa Fuze errors with an 'Undefined
instruction at 00000830' when removing the USB cable. not a major
problem, as holding the power button for about 15 seconds resets the
device, but still rather annoying.
i am running version 9b5d667-120523.
That sounds like a stack corruption. Maybe the reserved stack space is
too small to handle USB disconnect interrupts or something like that?
The instruction address reminds me of another problem (can't find it anymore,
also a sansa) where something bad happened at 0x30080000, the exact endian
opposite of the address mentioned here.

http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/12705 ?