On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Richard Quirk <richard.qu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for reviewing that. Unfortunately I missed a set_sleep_timer in 327,
> but did not spot the compiler output as I had 327 and 328 staged on the same
> branch. Clean up here http://gerrit.rockbox.org/329 :-(

Too late, since this broke pretty much all builds I fixed in the meantime.

However, there are some things I don't like about the original patch:
1. previously it's been set_sleep_timer, now it's
set_sleeptimer_duration. Note that it changed from sleep_timer to
sleeptimer.
2. set_sleeptimer_duration doesn't indicate in any way what's
different to set_sleep_timer (which is still present). IMO it would be
better to have functions indicating the unit used, i.e. change both
and use set_sleep_timer_seconds and set_sleep_timer_minutes (or maybe
abbreviated as _sec and _min).

I didn't comment on that earlier since I'm usually not involved in
that part of the code ...

 - Dominik