Hi all,

I'm locking for direction on how to improve the handling of touch device by the locking feature. The mains problem of such device as pamaury already stated for the fuze+ is that they tends shoot event all the time resulting in lcd refresh killing battery time when not worse (see FS12874 first comment) So I'm working on a touchdev disable while locked. I first wrote a touchdev_disable, touchdev_wakeup function that was putting the touchpad in sleeps mode see: g#523 It has been pointed out (gevearts) that it then make the feature avallaible only for target whose driver handle power function. The problem at the action.c level is that if we don't kill the touchpad itself we have to find a way to differency touch event from hardkeys ones.
From here I see several ways:
- add a touchdev_make_silent to all touch device drivers that make them silent - group all hard keys for each touch device in a BUTTON_HARD_KEYS define that we can compare to the key fired in action.c

Do you see others ones? Which one would be the best?
I'm a bit of a beginner on advanced code so if you have suggestion about how to do it right I'll be happy to learn.

thanks in advance

Jean-Louis Biasini