<http://recruitment.aiesec.ro/contact.html>
SUMMER  – perfect time for a GLOBAL INTERNSHIP!

Ever thought about living and working abroad? Ever had difficulties in
deciding what country would suite you best? Or about what continent you
would like to visit? Did you ever want to prove your professional
qualities in an international environment?
We have a solution for all these questions: apply for a Global
Internship and you have a chance to turn those thoughts into reality!
Choose from one of our 4 main types of traineeships (Management,
Technical, Educational, and Development) and live your dream! It's
in your reach… why not giving it a try?

"I came to Panama with the desire of learning Spanish and salsa while
traveling aroundLatin America. I discovered here the warmth of people,
the personal style of doing business, and the power of networking, the
"patacones y sancocho".
  In 6 months I added to my CV one more foreign  language fluently spoken
at personal and economic level.
By coordinating new product launches around 15 countries of Latin
America I got to know the local market, consumer habits, and purchasing
power. I learned how to "do business" in a very personal way, cherishing
the people first. I developed communicational abilities and have been
challenge to find other ways of project management, leadership and
meeting objectives than the ones that had served me in the past.
Confirming  some stereotypes and totally destroying others."
(Andreea Alexandrescu, Management Traineeship  in PANAMA)

Be a part of the Summer Recruitment process  and don't miss out on a
unique opportunity!
Apply now! http://recruitment.aiesec.ro <http://recruitment.aiese.ro/>

What  do we ask for?
Simple:

    * You have to be you have to be a  fresh graduated student or
graduated for less than 2 years ago;
    * You have to have a relevant  minimum 3 months professional
experience for the domain that interests you;
    * Flexibility and perseverance in  choosing your country and
internship;

What  do we offer?
Even more simple:

    * Practical experience in one of  the 106 countries worldwide;
    * Friends for a lifetime and  intercultural interaction;
    * A vast network of professional  contacts;
    * Unmatched quality in servicing  and arrival preparation;

Apply  Now on:  http://recruiment.aiesec.ro
<http://recruiment.aiesec.ro/>

Raspunde prin e-mail lui