GRSPSociety is launching a call for applications for volunteers in the
Communication Team.

Send your CV and motivation indicating the reference "Communication Officer" by
April, 16th 2010 to: simona.obreja@ grspsociety.org.

GRSPSociety is an open network of organizations and individuals committed to
advancing Romania 's development and modernization through civic involvement
and professionalism.
http://www.grspsociety.org/

Communication and PR Officer: 5 positions opened

Purpose
To undertake the planning, development and delivery of GRSPSociety internal and
external communications, including website, monthly newsletter and other member
communications and publications, in liaison with other GRSPSociety staff.
Reports to: Head of PR and Communication, Simona Obreja

Main duties and responsibilities:
•       Together with the HoPR&C, coordinate work on the ongoing development of
the content and production of GRSPSociety´s monthly newsletter:
-sourcing articles and images from sources within GRSPSociety;
-writing articles;
-sub-editing and proof reading articles.
•       Co-ordinate the communication activity of part of the projects launched
by GRSPSociety within its Working Groups. (see
http://www.grspsociety.org/projects for more details)
•       Day-to-day management of the GRSPSociety website, including updating
and ongoing monitoring; weekly updating GRSPSociety´s accounts on Facebook,
LinkedIn, yahoogroup.com.
•       Co-ordinate the production of other internal and external GRSPSociety
communications, publications and materials, in consultation with other
GRSPSociety staff.
•       To develop, implement and maintain a "house style" in all GRSPSociety
written communications.
•       To contribute to planning of and arrangements for GRSPSociety events,
in particular regarding the design and production of materials (brochures,
reports, press releases, etc). Ex: GRSPSociety Annual Conference, GRSPSociety
participation to art exibitions, fairs, international events, etc.
•       To support the HoPR&C and other GRSPSociety staff in developing media
strategy, drafting press releases, responding to media enquiries and building
dialogue with journalists.
•       Screening GRSPSociety´s presence in the media, preparing regular press
review for members and Board.
•       Participating in some external events and conferences organized by
third parties in partnership with GRSPSociety.

Knowledge and skills required:
•       University studies in Journalism or Communication Sciences preferably.
•       Relevant work experience in press or public relations would be a plus.
•       Proven writing skills, both on-line and off-line.
•       Work experience with non profit organizations would be a plus.
•       Excellent command of English
•       Experience in Internet communication.
•       Excellent team working skills, good organisational and social skills.
Working conditions: The advertised positions are unpaid and require a 4
hours/week commitment to GRSPSociety activities. All GRSPSociety members,
including its leadership team, work on a voluntary basis. There are no
geographic restrictions. We work together from different parts of the world
through online collaboration. We're global and we stand by it! We offer a
challenging position within an international team and valuable experience for
your CV.
Applications: Send your CV and motivation letter indicating the reference
"Communication Officer" by April, 16th 2010 to: simona.obreja@ grspsociety.org.

We're looking forward to welcoming you aboard,
GRSPSociety Team

Raspunde prin e-mail lui