Dear colleagues,

The International Association of Political Science Students (IAPSS) is
proud to announce that POLITIKON - The IAPSS Journal has reached its 9th
issue. POLITIKON is an academic journal meant to offer a proper framework
for students -under and postgraduate- who have a special interest in
Political Science.

It is a unique opportunity for you to contribute to the political science
community by having your paper reviewed and published in our journal!

Do you want your paper to be discovered by people from more than fifty
countries?
Respond to our challenge: Is democracy working? You can follow these
guidelines:

- Democracy - more than an electoral process
- The erosion of classic democracies
- Young democracies at work
- Democracy - a universal solution or not
- The democratic peace theory
- etc

The requirements for the papers are:

- English language
- A half page abstract
- A minimum of 15 pages and a maximum of 25 pages written in Times New
Roman, size 12, 1.5 lines
- Bibliography (minimum 5 references, see the rules for references in the
attached document)

The deadline for submitting the papers is the 20th of January 2005.

The articles should be sent at the following address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

For questions and suggestions, please feel free to write us at the e-mail
address mentioned above.

International Association for Political Science Students
Kongresni trg 12
1000 Ljubljana - Slovenia
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel +386 1 2443730