Dear Mr. Cobello,

Very good! Congratulations with your decision to tell
everyone about this woman and thank you for
distinguishing between her and the whole country.
Indeed she should have been given to police for
investigations.
Viorel Gruia
--- Polo Europeo della Conoscenza - Verona
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> meeting or  local authority contact.I dont know who
> are the partners for
> who I make some efforts.Please make an small efort
> and put in email
> short information about projects about
> partners,objectives and
> beneficiares.We need time for translate its.Take
> with you the broshures
> and others .
> The  actions for 28 aprilie are free .Sorry for my
> english.
> See you in Ramnicu Valcea.
> Yours,
> Lia
> if it is
>
> _*3rd e-mail*_
>
> Buna dimineata (good morning),from Romania
>
> Dear B., Is there any room in the minubus for us?
> can we book another
> one? Why don't we think to go together? I still miss
> some information,
> who can gove them to me?
>
> Please dont be worry.
>
> You will be divded in two teams .The morning team ,5
> italians people
> will be wait to airport by our volunteer when they
> will arrive .A
> minibus will wait .Be cause they have the departure
> in the morning too
> in 01 may  ,we will rent a minibus for comback
> .Every group will have a
> volunteer to guide and to offer the support .
> 1. Where re we going exactly , town hotle and so on
>
> You will arrive in Ramnicu Valcea town ,from 250 km
> away Bucharest .It
> is a old town ,very famous and very nice.Here ,we
> have two theatres,one
> philarmonique,three museums,two universitates ,three
> colllegiums and 7
> high schools .
>
> Here is the city of romanian chimie too.Here is the
> place of salt
> mine ...effect,the  place of unic rocs in Europe
> ...,the unic  wood
> monastery...the caves  .you will look with your
> eyces.
> 2. Shall we plan to go together there?
>
> General plan :every day we will have the theoretical
> course and in pm we
> will organise the practical workshops ,focus-group
> with beneficiaries
> from here ,visits,short meeting with officially and
> massmedia
> ,traditional cultural moments ,surprises -I will
> send a plan
> 3. In case of negative answer how can we reach the
> train or bus station?
> Does anyone can give us any iformation? I have 4
> persons with me asking
> daily questions.
>
> Not exist negativ answer .We are responsible from
> your arrive until your
> departure.
>
> The price for rent the small minibuses are :300
> Euro/Rm.Valcea
> -Bucharest -comback.
>
> For every people who coming in the morning or in the
> lunch time of 28
> april ,the costs have plus the breakfast and lunch
=== message truncated ===> No virus found in this
outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> Release Date: 20/05/2005

Yahoo! Messenger - want a free and easy way to contact your friends online?
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EHLuJD/.WnJAA/cUmLAA/RR.olB/TM

*** sustineti [romania_eu_list] prin 1% din impozitul pe 2005 -
detalii la http://www.europe.org.ro/euroatlantic_club/unulasuta.php ***

Yahoo! Groups Links