---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrei Popescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mar 21, 2006 6:07 PM
Subject: [grundtvigers] Fwd: looking for associations which work with disphasic children or adults
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Daca aveti ca obiect de activitate asa ceva si sunteti interesati in o
cooperare la nivel european, va rugam sa luati legatura direct cu doamna
Karin Pundel la adresa de mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

O zi buna,
Andrei si Florentina

Dear colleagues,
I was contacted by a Luxembourg association which works together with
parents who have disphasic children. They have contacted me because they
look for similar assoications all over Europe in order to start a
partnership. They are also looking for courses for tutors for parents
whith dysphasic children. If you know of any such associations or
organisations would you be so kind to send me there adress or any
reference so I can give the information to the Luxembourg organisation.
Thanks so lot beforehand, and have a nice we

Karin Pundel
Coordinateur Agence Nationale Socrates Luxembourg
34-36, avenue de la Porte Neuve
L-2227 LUXEMBOURG
tél. 00 352 478 5289
fax: 00 352 24 18 84
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

EuroAtlantic Club

*** sustineti [romania_eu_list] prin 2% din impozitul pe 2005 - detalii la http://www.doilasuta.ro ***

American politics Dvd region free Region free dvd player

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Raspunde prin e-mail lui