Dear all,

  You are talented and ambitous students or university graduates about to
embark on a journey: your career in business and we think you can go far at
KPMG!

  One of our most important jobs at KPMG is to find people like you to add to
our team.

  We think KPMG has a great deal to offer you. Thinks like first  class
technology, competitive compensation, a commitment to your personal development
and continuos learning. And most of all, the practical experience you gain from
doing the job, building relationships with colleagues and clients. The variety
of business enviroments you may work in also help you in challenge yourself.

  We seek talented, ambitious young students in their final year, with a wide
range of skills and abilities – team players who enjoy solving problems and who
can effectively communicate their ideas. People who keep on learning, eager to
gain work experience in a multicultural and highly professional  business
environment.

  Learn more about KPMG Internship Programme and meet with us in ASE - Aula
Magna on 22 November, 2006 at 13:30.
  More information and application forms can be obtained from your ASER
representatives or our web-site. Send completed application to us via e-mail
to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Asociatia Studentilor Economisti din Romania
Adresa: Piata Romana nr.6, sala 0422, Sector 1, Bucuresti
Tel/Fax: (021) 319 19 92
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ro
www.aser.ro.

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.

Raspunde prin e-mail lui