---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: PrioriMail Infoeuropa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mar 20, 2007 3:41 PM
Subject: RAPID: 116 - Commission launches public consultation to identify
Europe-wide freephone services
To: Lucian Branea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   *INFOEUROPA <http://www.infoeuropa.ro/> - PrioriMail*
- News
*RAPID: 116 - Commission launches public consultation to identify
Europe-wide freephone
services*<http://www.infoeuropa.ro/ieweb/jsp/page.jsp?cid=196&lid=2&id=26959>
identify common Europe-wide telephone services of social value that could
benefit from single European freephone numbers starting with 116. The
consultation will run until 20 May 2007.
'Following in the footsteps of the European hotline number for missing
children, it is now time to reflect on which other services might require
such a number', said EU Telecom Commissioner Viviane Reding. 'There are many
other possibilities and I am now inviting all stakeholders to suggest which
are the most important new services. I am already considering a single EU
child helpline number to give children a caring ear to assist them with
their problems'.

This is a press release from the EU RAPID database of public information
documents.To see the full text of the press release, please click on the
link below.
*News date:* March 20th, 2007 *Full information:* RAPID: 116 - Commission
launches public consultation to identify Europe-wide freephone
services<http://europa.eu/rapid/pressReleasesAction.do?reference=IP/07/346&format=HTML&aged=0&language=EN&guiLanguage=en>
*Source:* European Commission

Click
here<http://www.infoeuropa.ro/ieweb/jsp/page.jsp?cid=108&lid=2&category=news&code=47332Ll11962>to
unsubscribe to this category (News and Vacancies).
Click
here<http://www.infoeuropa.ro/ieweb/jsp/page.jsp?cid=108&lid=2&code=47332Ll11962>to
completely unsubscribe to this service (PrioriMail).

--
EuroAtlantic Club

Raspunde prin e-mail lui