Dear All,

I'm glad to announce that we are organizing an in-service training
course for school and adult educators named "Open Distance Learning
and Personal Learning Environments" - Reference Number: IT-2008-402-
001.

The course will take place from 1 to 5 April 2008 in Pesaro, Italy

The objective of the course is to introduce the participants to
considerations needed before successfully providing ODL. Focus will
be on:
- Basic concepts of Open Distance Learning (ODL);
- Pedagogy of ODL;
- Planning and Creation of Reusable Learning Objects (RLO);
- Learning environments (Web 2.0, open source platforms) and
trainers' role;
- Competence assessment and E-Portfolio;
- Social software and Personal Learning Environment (PLE).

The course will provide practical tips as well individual counselling
during the training on the basis of participant's real-life
experience and needs.

The course language is English.

For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Elmo De Angelis
Training 2000 snc
Via Piano San Michele 47/A
61040 Mondavio (PU) - Italy
Tel. +39-0721-979988  - Fax +39-0721-979988
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.training2000.it
www.odlexpert.net

Raspunde prin e-mail lui