Dear partners

We received this mail from one of our Polish friends
If you are interested please contact them at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All the best
Simona CAPATAN
SREP Romania

Dear Emilia,

How is everything going? How is your Grundtvig project?

I have a great request. I enclose information about the conference
which we organize in Vilnius in November within our Grundtvig
initiative. Could you please pass it on to people you think might be
interested – adult education field, of course. Maybe you would like
to come too? Vilnius is a very beautiful city and there might be a
good occasion to discuss future cooperation and projects. The only
problem is that we don`t have much time for promoting the event as
the deadline for applying to National Agencies is 30th June 2008.
Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Maria Schejbal

The Bielsko Artistic Association Grodzki Theatre
Sempołowskiej 13, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland
tel. +48 33 497 56 55
fax +48 33 816 21 82
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.teatrgrodzki.pl
Grundtvig reference number:
134276-LLP-1-2007-1-PL-Grundtvig-GMP
Grundtvig Training Database reference number "LT-2008-021-001

                                 Grundtvig

INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "Cultural vehicles in education – assisting
the needs of vulnerable social groups"
10-12 November, Vilnius, Lithuania

REGISTRATION FORM

Courtesy title (please tick)    Mr      
Mrs     

Ms                               Prof     

Dr                                Other      (please specify
below)

……………………………………………………………..

LAST NAME (FAMILY NAME)
FIRST NAME
NATIONALITY
INSTITUTION/ORGANISATION

ADDRESS

COUNTRY
TELEPHONE NUMBER
FAX NUMBER
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER
E-MAIL
PROFESSIONAL ENGAGEMENT
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
REQUIREMENTS    I require an invoice before effecting
payment               
I require a certificate of attendance at the end

I require an acceptance form for funding purposes       
I require accommodation


SPECIAL NEEDS/DIETARY RESTRICTIONS
REQUIRED ACCOMMODATION
        Number of nights: …………….
Dates:        ……………………..
PREFERRED ROOM  DOUBLE ROOM  (60 Euro per night)

SINGLE ROOM (120 Euro per night)     
 ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS/REMARKS

EXPECTATIONS FROM THE CONFERENCE
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION – ONLY FOR APPLICANTS FOR GRUNDTVIG FUNDING
        Date of birth    ………………………………….
Identification document  ……………………….
Indentification number     ………………………..
Signature, date, place

Only completed forms will be accepted. Registration deadline: 30th
October 2008. The speakers will send their proposals and abstracts up
to 15th September 2008.

The completed forms should be scanned and send by e-mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Or faxed to ++ 370 650 69 372
Or posted to: Dalia Maskaliunaite, Youth Centre Babilonas, Seskines
28, LT-07156, Vilnius, Lithuania

Contact persons: Dalia Maskaliunaite, tel: +37069920608,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                       Domas Staniulis, tel: +370 646 93841, email -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Project leader: Grodzki Theatre Association, Bielsko-Biala, Poland,
www.teatrgrodzki.pl     www.cve.com.pl

Cultural Vehicles in Education – assisting the needs of vulnerable
social groups
Grundtvig

An international conference "Cultural Vehicles in Education -
assisting the needs of vulnerable social groups"

10th-12th November, Vilnius, Lithuania

Grodzki Theatre Association, Poland, Youth Centre Babilonas,
Lithuania, Die Ville, Germany, Life Together, Czech Republic and
Educational Centre EST invite all professionals involved in adult
education to attend a conference resulting from an international
project "Cultural vehicles in education" (Grundtvig 2007,
Multilateral Projects, Lifelong Learning Program). The aim of the
conference is, first of all, to draw attention of various groups
involved in adult and intercultural education, to the alternative
learning methods and tools facilitating the integration of vulnerable
groups into society. The conference presents a new methodology based
on combining educational activities and artistically creative
enterprises, especially relevant for facilitating education of
socially disadvantaged groups (adults with disabilities, migrants,
travelers, the unemployed, victims of addictions).

Conference programme:

Monday, 10th November
09:00-11:00 Registration
11:00-11:45 Welcome and introduction to the conference
11:45-15:30 Cultural vehicles in education (CVE) - development of key
competences and knowledge assimilation during adult education
workshops in Poland, Germany, Czech Republic and Lithuania
Assisting educational needs of the unemployed and ethnic minorities
Facilitating education of Roma adult learners - presentations
followed by question time
(12:45-14:00 Lunch)
15:30-16:00 Tea/Coffee break
16:00-17:30 Film presentation from CVE workshops; performance by
Polish CVE group and opening of an exhibition

Tuesday, 11th November
09:30-16:30 Workshops "Cultural vehicles in education in practice"
Theatre, Dance, Music, Visual Art. Trainers from Grodzki Theatre
Association, Poland, Youth Centre Babilonas, Lithuania, Die Ville,
Germany and Life Together, Czech Republic
(11-11.30 – tea/coffee break, 13:30-14:30 lunch)
16:30-17:30 Presentations of the workshops

Wednesday, 12th November
09:30-11:00 Presentations by 5 experts on the issues of creative
learning
11:00-11:30 tea/coffee break
11:30-13:30 Panel discussion. Life long learning - what does it mean?
Is self-development the key success factor in adult education? What
function do arts have in connection with increasing social
participation in life long learning?
13:30-13:45 Summing up and ending speech
13.45 - Lunch

After conference - optional sightseeing of Vilnius - capital of
Lithuania with the biggest old town in Europe.

Language: English, translated into Lithuanian (headphones)
Accommodation: 60 Euro per night (double rooms), 120 Euro (single
rooms)
Conference fee: 150 Euros

The organizers will arrange hotel accommodation, including breakfast.
Lunch will be provided during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd day of the
conference, and is included in the conference fee. Participants
should budget around 10 Euro per day for supper/dinner.

Registered and accepted participants should first get familiar with
the CVE approach by exploring the website www.cve.com.pl . The
participants will send their registration forms up to 30th October
2008 (the forms can be downloaded from the project's website
www.cve.com.pl). The speakers will send their proposals and abstracts
up to 15th September 2008.

The main conclusions of the conference will be disseminated via the
Internet and via the national and local media. The conference
materials will be published on the projects' website www.cve.com.pl

All conference participants will be able to sign up to receive a free
copy of a CVE textbook on the new methodology. It will be published
in spring 2009 in six languages (EN, FR, DE, PL, LT, CS). Conference
participants will also be able to pre-register for two Grundtvig
courses on "cultural vehicles in education", which will be held in
Germany and Czech Republic in summer 2009.

Methodology and objectives

The program of the conference will consist of

- presentations by representatives of CVE project from Poland, Czech
Republic, Germany  and Lithuania (artists, educators,
methodologists), illustrated by photos and videos
- questions time and discussions
- arts workshops in "cultural vehicles in education"
- opportunities for participants to present and share their work
- panel discussion focused on the role of the arts and self-
development in life-long learning
- presentations from experts in the field of creative life-long
learning
- a theatre performance by CVE workshop group from Poland and an
exhibition of works of art created by adult learners during the
project

By the end of the conference, the participants:
- will be familiar with the concept of cultural vehicles in education
- will learn about efficient and attractive motivational mechanisms
for increasing adult learners' participation in various educational
programs and activities
- will discover new methods for educating socially vulnerable groups
- will develop new skills in arts-based adult education
- will be able to transfer the CVE methodology to their practice,
both to other potential trainers and to their end-beneficiary groups.
- will learn about new developments in creative adult education
- will have made new contacts for national and international
cooperation on relevant areas of interest.

Organisers: Youth Centre Babilonas, Seskines 28, LT-07156, Vilnius,
Lithuania
 www.babilonas.ws
Contact persons: Dalia Maskaliunaite, tel: +37069920608,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                       Domas Staniulis, tel: +370 646 93841, email -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Project leader: Grodzki Theatre Association, Bielsko-Biala, Poland,
www.teatrgrodzki.pl

Raspunde prin e-mail lui