Pentru cei interesati sa participe la proiectul de mai jos sa trimita URGENT o
scrisoare de intentie la [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cazarea , masa si 70%din costul transportului sunt acoperite de organizatori!

ASOCIATIA FEMEILOR DIN ROMANIA este partener in proiect.

Va asteptam , Liliana PAGU

AN INTERCULTURAL MEETING IN HIDDEN PARADISE

16 - 23 September 2008  Olympos - Turkey

This is an Exchange programme that will be in Olympos - Antalya in September.
There will be 37 people from 7 countries to discover Olympos, home of Gods.
These countries; Austria, Spain, Sweden, Latvia, Hungary and Romania.This
programme will be about hidden cultures. Also we will discuss what it means to
be European. We will also break up all prejudice together. If you have luck,
you can also see the last dinosaurs of the world at the beach - sea turtles (
Caretta - Caretta). In Olympos you can visit an antiquated theater, a Byzantine
chapel, graves and further remains of the Roman culture.

Raspunde prin e-mail lui