The Oxford and Cambridge graduate association is now a chapter of the
international Oxford and Cambridge graduate networks and we have our own
facebook page. Please let me know if you are interested in further
meetings during or after the summer. Please pass this on to any Oxford
and Cambridge men and women you know who have a connection with Romania.

The facebook page to which you are warmly invited is at:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=103657026472

Best wishes

Paul Wood

Director

Apple Search and Selection

Sos. N. Titulescu 1, Bl. A7, Sc. A, Et. 6, Apt. 17,

Bucharest, Romania

Tel:    00-40-21-303 96 53/4

Fax:   00-40-21-317 95 89

E-mail:  <mailto:pw...@applesearch.co.uk> pw...@applesearch.co.uk

*Disclaimer:*

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s) and contains
confidential information.
Unauthorised distribution, modification or disclosure of its contents is
unlawful.
immediately by return e-mail.
Please then delete the e-mail from your system and do not copy it or
disclose its contents to any person.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain
viruses.
The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this
message which arise as a result of email transmission. Information,
opinions or conclusions
contained in this message that do not relate to the official business of
the senders employer or
principal will be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it

signature database 4175 (20090621) __________

http://www.eset.com

signature database 4176 (20090622) __________

http://www.eset.com