Not familiar with firebug, but I'll check it out.  Thanks!

 In case anyone is interested in why Citadel "crashed" a couple of times
on Thursday/Friday after a user named bandulik logged in several hundred
times ... it was, quite simply, that we ran out of available file
descriptors.  Citadel aborted because of this, which is why there's no
core dump.

 For the time being, I've set our maximum concurrent sessions to 100 to
prevent this from happening again.

 The real reason bandulik had so many sessions open is because of some
rare configuration problem that caused WebCit to keep opening new sessions
for him.  I don't know why or how it happened.  If I can figure it out
then we'll work around it.