We've got wiki rooms already working, and it's actually quite nice.  It's
disabled because it isn't finished.

 Right now I don't think it's a good use of our time to start changing
everything around.  We have all of the resources in place, we just have to
make use of them.

 The roadmap on our web site is a mess.  We shouldn't use it as an
arbitrary list of ideas -- we should instead use it as a decisive plan for
where we are going next.  I'm going to update it a bit.  dothebart --
please have another look at your wish list items, as I think many have
been implemented.