>Mi Nov 12 2008 12:18:07 EST von IGnatius T [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Betreff: Re: Citadel commit log: revision 6739
>

> dothebart: I'm noticing that you used the "short" datetime in the message
>headers.  It should be using the full datetime.

hm, I don't think I did that myself in first place ;-) I Primarily took
existing code, chopped it into pieces and wrapped callbacks arround it.

Time_t is verry ez sortable, right? datetime is a bit more complicated...
righ? The big picture is finished in messages. If you want to polish some
edges, YW ;-)