Yay, looking smarter that way, right?

 we have two things not yet implemented which I definitely want to have:

 * some kind of marker whether there is an attachment in that mail

 * threadded lists

on the second one; I'd definitely like to do that in the server, as this
might also become the base of a threadded bb-view.

Not to load stuff from the server is good; though we should have a way to
load it sorted first, plus you need to store the preference for the actual
sort to the server, so you may enter the room with the same sorting again.

Maybe you add a tiny URL-Handler to the preferences ala

setpref

setroompref

name=

value=