Ok, here are some problems I see so far:

 * Iconbar - the background is gone

 * Iconbar - "customize this menu" appears above the last button instead
of below it, and the font is too big (did the css for it disappear?)

 * When I click on "Mail" the message "Loading messages from server,
please wait" appears, followed by a Javascript dialog reading "TypeError:
console.log is not a function"

 * After clicking through that dialog, the mail summary appears, but the

 * When drag-and-drop is performed, the dragged div is not translucent

 * The "switch to room list" is not a link, it's just text.  I can't
switch to the room list.

 * The little wholist embedded into the iconbar appeared, even though I
had the preference set to "Yes" instead of "Yes with users list."  I fixed
this recently, so it's probably a regression.
 I then attempted to set it to "No", which worked fine, but then when I
set it back to "Yes" it failed to reappear.