>ok, i've tried it with cadaver, its working the way its now.
 >
 >i wasn't able to connect groupdav clients... tbird + sogo didn't work at
all
 >(js-errors & dead...) and I wasn't able to find out how Kontact is
configured
 >these days. sick.

 There may be some problems with those clients, but I'm seeing a different
problem even when using cadaver:

 dav:/groupdav/Contacts/> ls
 Listing collection `/groupdav/Contacts/': succeeded.
        49755307-2a86-0                        0  Jan 31 07:15
        collected=3A_geri_qiana_gqianayd=40advsol=2Ecom          0  Jan 30
19:41
        collected=3A_nonodoo9d999_nonodoo9d999=40yahoo=2Ecom          0
Feb  6 19:23
        collected=3A_peta_newsmanager=40peta=2Eorg          0  Feb  6
06:40
 dav:/groupdav/Contacts/> cat
collected=3A_nonodoo9d999_nonodoo9d999=40yahoo=2Ecom
 Displaying
`/groupdav/Contacts/collected%3d3A_nonodoo9d999_nonodoo9d999%3d40yahoo%3d2Ec
om':

 Failed: 404 not found

 Someone changed the way filenames are converted back into Citadel EUID's.
 I'm not quite sure yet but I think some sort of URL encoding was added.
I'll look at this too, but I'm probably going to need some help.

 Here's the way it's supposed to work:

 * Client does a PROPFIND to fetch the collection ("read the directory" in
layman's terms).  Citadel goes through the room and fetches each message.
The EUID is encoded in quoted-printable format and sent as the filename.
(The message number becomes the ETag, but I don't think we have any
problems with that yet.)

 * Server then does a GET, or DELETE, or even another PROPFIND on an
individual object.  It'
 s going to send that qp-encoded filename.  Citadel needs to qp-decode
that filename, which it can then use as an EUID to fetch the correct
message from disk.