>  Fr Sep 04 2009 13:59:29 EDT von  "dothebart"
><dotheb...@uncensored.citadel.org>  Betreff: Citadel commit log: revision
>7774

> r7774 | dothebart | 2009-09-04 13:59:28 -0400 (Fri, 04 Sep 2009) | 2 lines
> Changed paths:
> M /trunk/citadel/msgbase.c
>
> * fix buffer overrun condition while handling many messages

So, here we have the first use of StrBuf in citserver in a prominent place..

It fixes a buffer overrun condition while deleting many many many many
messages... (Cron flodded me... 23k)

Plus we have a location here where most probably the reason is for webcit and
imap not deleting all messages when specifying a huge list to delete /move;
So the use of StrBuf here has to spread a little more to get it fixed.