>Hmm, SMTP outgoing fails? since when? I'm running my branch server and it
  >seems to be working fine and its merged with the trunk HEAD (more or less).

  Well, a couple of days ago when I upgraded Uncensored to svn trunk/head we
began
to see a problem where all outgoing SMTP transactions failed -- based on the
errors it appeared that the protocol was getting out of sync.

  Everyone please assume that we are now in a STRICTLY QA ONLY MODE right now,
until the next release.  We've got to get these bugs fixed.