OK guys I reckon my branch is ready to merge with the trunk.

It changes a lot of things so you will realy need to get familiar with it

Changes are generally documented where they occur if its not obvious from the
function name or useage.

My branch contains a modified pop3client and a modified fulltext indexer to
demonstrate the main useages.

IG, important to you if you are recoding the chat feature are:

CtdlForEachContext(), obvious I guess

CtdlContextSetAsyncWaiting(), also obvious

CC->ExpressMessage_l, a mutex for express messages in a single context, use
citthread_mutex_lock/unlock

S_SESSION_TABLE is gone

Anyone playing with the list of contexts shouldn't, use the functions in
context.c instead.

Look at it all, get familiar with it and if you are happy please merge it
with the trunk. I'll not be coding anything much for a while but will be here
to answer questions and fix bugs.