Mo Mai 10 2010 04:42:13 EDT von mcbridematt @ Uncensored Betreff: RE: MacOS X compilation issues

Mon May 10 2010 04:18:23 AM EDT from dothebart @ Uncensored Subject: MacOS X compilation issues

hm, its that line:

memcpy(return_options, HKEY(SUBSCRIBED_STR) + 1);

HKEY is a macro which should expand to 2 arguments; its in libcitadel.h; do you have that installed? is it recent enough?

I definitely do, I checked out all trunk modules at once and the system has never had any Citadel related files before.

Please try..

  • to have some use of HKEY in the main()
  • check whether your libcitadel.h is the right one (if its in there) and if you edit that and add a syntax error if it wastes the whole compile
  • try copying the HKEY macro into the imap_...
  • if that helps, maybe explicityl add an include there?

-