I suspect that Chrome will eventually overtake Firefox as the leader in
non-Microsoft
web browsing, just like Android will overtake iPhone/iPad in the portable
space.

 But for the time being, I have to spend a few days using IE as my WebCit
test browser, because that's where the brokenness lives right now.

 We had a watchdog timer event on Uncensored last night.  I'm not sure it
was actually deadlocked though; it may have just taken too long to respond
but would have eventually responded anyway.  I changed the timeout on the
script from 5 seconds to 20 seconds.  We'll see what happens now.