Fri Aug 27 2010 8:41:46 am EDT EDT from dothebart @ Uncensored Subject: Re: Wiki mode yet?
Fr Aug 27 2010 08:33:51 EDT von samjam @ Uncensored Betreff: Wiki mode yet?

Should wiki mode be working yet? (I'm running svn trunk head)

Yes, it should be working. There may be (but hopefuly aren't ;-) issues with creation, or the dark blue bar above with the icons letting you browse history jump back to the main page from sub-pages.

I create a new room with default wiki view, and always it shows as:

There is no page called 'home' here.

Select the 'Edit this page' link in the room banner if you would like to create this page

I click "Edit this Page" and put in some text and click post message but I am back to "There is no page called 'home' here"

What do I do wrong? (When the wiki room is a personal mail folder, it doesn't even post a message that IMAP can even see)